Search

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Talvikki Sweater from Named clothing

.
My first and last Named pattern were the Jamie jeans , wich I made one time (a long time ago )  in black denim and  I still wear them and actually I should throw them away because the black is already faded but I just love the fit . But the latest collection Evolution Theory was just amazing. Patterns with really nice seams , interesting designs that made me want every single one of them. 
I bought the blazer in paper format but that one needs to wait . 


This is the Talvikki Sweater in size 36/38 with no modifications. The fabric is boiled wool and when I saw it at the market I thought immediately that it will be just perfect for this  pattern . Very nice to work with ! 


I had in mind to pair this with a Vogue 1517 pants but the weather was so nice today so I took the sweater out for pictures :) wearing here my Ginger in coated denim!


Needless to say, how satisfied I am with this pattern. Already dreaming about more of these sweaters!  






No comments:

Post a Comment