Search

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lago Tank -Free pattern from Itch to stitch




This pattern is a stash buster and it is a winner in the category " instant gratification" and to make it even better, the latest pattern from Itch to Stitch is free . You can download the Lago from the Itch to Stitch shop here .


Even if it is free I must assure you that the pattern is fully tested as all the other Itch to Stitch patterns are. The pattern comes in 00-20 sizes and it is made for knit fabrics.


I made my tops in size 6 for the upper body tapering to size 4 from the waist down. Also, I shortened the tank at the pattern lines by 4 cm.

The neck and armholes are finished with a  folded band...very easy. I made my tops with the serger and only the hem with a twin needle on my sewing machine. The blue print Lago is made in 30min from cutting to wear :)...if that is not fun... and lesser than 1m of fabric for one tank

I love the relaxed fit and I know that will come more of this tops in my closet.


You can download the free Lago tank here, also free is the Lindy Petal skirt, which I want to try soon. 


Here you can see all the versions made by the testers! 

1 comment: