Search

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

#Itchtostitch PDF #sewingpattern Orono top video review




I tested a new Itch to Stitch pattern, the Orono top and I made two new tops with it. Lovely pattern with an interesting crossover front and cool pockets. 


I made a size 6 , based on the finished garments measurements and I did not make my usual swayback adjustment  but I am not sure if the small bunching occurring at the back is because of the need of a swayback adjustment or because my top is a bit to snug around my hips...next time I will consider that too. 

But these tops are great for the weather we have now so I am very happy to have them in my wardrobe.


My review is now on YouTube :



Aff link to the pattern :Link to the pattern (affiliate) https://bit.ly/2Fcf2i9

Happy sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment