Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Patrones Magazine 391 November 2018



A new Patrones Magazine, issue 391. As usual, November issue is the "coats issue". A  lot of nice patterns, although I would have loved a bit more variety.  
-----------------------------------------------------

The content of this month:






-----------------------

The pattern of the month is this blazer, nice but Patrones has like a million blazer patterns :) 


------------------------
The next patterns are in the "winter wardrobe" chapter and there are a few I like 

This sherpa jacket is a really easy pattern and with a fabric like that could make a very nice and fast to make project. I need to look around for 2.5m of something similar ( although I think 2.5m by 150cm wide is a bit too much!)

The blue oversized jacket is also nice, I like the drop shoulder on it.

Here a fur coat, a classic shirt, and two skirts. There are a lot of skirts in this issue.




....and talking about skirts , next chapter is the "stylish skirts" 



I like this asymmetrical skirt, love that bow at the waist and the top have some interesting sleeves.







Next is the "must have" coats chapter ...
I wish I had all the time to make a few of this. I love this trench! It has all the details I like in a trench!


















And the "coats" ....as I said, I feel like we got the same coat with very small differences, I was hoping for a bit more variety in the collar options but nonetheless, these are really nice coats.


This camel coat is my favourite , I think :)) I like the collar the princess seams and the pockets.




--------------------------------------


The plus size chapter has also a few patterns and while the most are not really exciting, I think this wide jacket is a nice pattern, I wish it was in the smaller size too. What I don`t like in this picture is the shoulder line at the sleeve...I think it is supposed to be a drop shoulder but the shoulder seam sticking out like that is not nice. 




...and the other  plus size patterns 



----------------------


The kids are getting a few great patterns this month, I need to check the sizing on those boys pants, lovely pattern!



This girls coat is beautiful! 



...and the two dresses are also something my little girl would love to wear.







So this is Patrones magazine 391, a few nice patterns and a bit for everyone. 
Do you have any favorites? 
























No comments:

Post a Comment