Search

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Patrones Magazine 393


As usual, my Patrones issue for January didn`t arrive and this one for February came very late, but for my own reference, I am still going to put it here. This is an early spring edition, Patrones 393.I have no idea why Patrones won`t put a page with the technical drawings in their Spanish Magazine as I know that when Patrones is published in all the other languages there is always one!
So here is the summary of this issue. 




























Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I found this issue last Friday and have traced blouse no 10 and trousers no 11. Not sure how soon I get to them, but I really loved those. My daughter loves some other patterns. It's nice to see spring patterns coming around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those are beautiful! Yes, I get excited only thinking about all the spring sewing :)

      Delete